The kick-off meeting in Larissa for the MED Greenhouses project.
The off meeting of MED Greenhouses took place on the 22th of March 2018 in the city of Larissa, Greece. The purpose of the project is to stimulate environmental awareness on issues related to energy and water efficiency and sustainable production, contributing to Green Growth and promoting sustainable development. The overall objective is to improve eco-innovation capacities of public & private actors in the greenhouse/agriculture sector through stronger transnational cooperation, knowledge transfer and better collaborative networks. Main beneficiaries will be Greenhouse Farmers, Businesses specialized in Agro-food and Greenhouse industry, Policy Makers - Unions of Agricultural Cooperatives, Research Technology Institutes who will be invited to participate in seminars, workshops, consultations & the Final Conference, contributing to the achievement of project objectives.
The event was attended by (Project Partners):
- Technological Educational Institute of Thessaly (Greece)
- University of Thessaly (Greece)
- Region of Thessaly (Greece)
- Molise toward 2000 (Italy)
- EEIG Euro-Mediterranean Water Information System Technical Unit (France)
- Spanish National Research Council (Spain)
- Regional Council of Berat (Albania)
- Agricultural Research Institute (Cyprus)
View the full minutes archive here.